13 Dec 2011

Weasel The Bounty Hunter

Today is a quick post just to show a snippet of what may turn in to a full character but will most likely stay as a quick bust sculpt.. I'm thinking about doing a series of quick sculpts with a 'Bounty Hunter' theme. The sculpts will hopefully get a bit more complex as they go! I'm going to throw this one in there for a start.

This was a sketch I did last night.. I was originally thinking of making a fish man of some sort.. But my sculpt evolved as I was making it.


This is my final render.. I like how it turned out, his character is a ratty scoundrel who's more of a minion then a boss type. The kind of guy to shoot his partner in the back to get what he wants.


I want to add a jacket and maybe a gun to this but I think this is going to be my stand off point. 

More to come soon! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment